These questions are focused on personal productivity, habits, lifestyle and some good advice and books that helped you along the way. If these questions don’t seem quite right for you, check out our professional interview.
Otherwise, grab these questions, answer them and then upload the answers below. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- Who are you, and what do you do?
- What is one habit of yours that helps you be productive?
- What is your morning routine and how does it help you get the most out of your day?
- In the last few years, what lifestyle, habit or behavior change has had the biggest positive impact on your life?
- When you feel unfocused, what do you do?
- What is one piece of software or a web service that you get immense value out of? How do you use it?
- What is the one book you most often recommend and why?
- What advice would you give a smart and ambitious recent college graduate? What advice should they ignore?
- What is your favorite quote, one you aim to live by?
Oh, and we’ll need an awesome picture – it should be large, at least 1200 pixels in width and 800 pixels in height – must be high res and not stretched to fit the same dimensions.