The professional interview focuses on what it takes to be successful in business and life. Takeaways tend to be a bit more big picture and career-focused, even though we still want to know about some personal lessons. If these questions don’t seem quite right for you, check out our personal interview.
Otherwise, grab these questions, answer them and then upload the answers below. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- Who are you, and what do you do?
- What has been one insight or lesson that has been most helpful in your career?
- What has been your favorite mistake? A mistake that in retrospect led to a great lesson and progress.
- Project forward ten years. How will your industry or field be fundamentally different then? What opportunities do you see?
- What are some bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- In the last two years, what have you become better at saying no to?
- What is the one book you recommend most often and why?
- What advice would you give a smart and ambitious recent college graduate? What advice should they ignore?
- What is your favorite quote, one you aim to live by?
Oh, and we’ll need an awesome picture – it should be large, at least 1200 pixels in width and 800 pixels in height – must be high res and not stretched to fit the same dimensions.